All right, guys– I know it’s been nothin’ but revolutions this week, but you’ve got one more. Or rather, a series of revolutions. What you need to do is get out your Latin American Revolution handout from class (or download another copy here: The Age of Revolutions in Latin America), and complete it using the Crash Course video located below, your textbooks, and the notes from this PowerPoint: Latin American Revolutions.
Now, on to due dates. Big dates coming up that you should keep track of:
- Annotated Bibliography (Monday, November 9th)
- Unit Five Reading Quiz (Wednesday, November 11th)
- Unit Five Vocabulary Assignment (Wednesday, November 11th)
- In-Class DBQ (Thursday, November 12th)
- Second Film Review (Friday, November 13th)
- Industrial Revolution WebQuest Due (Thursday, November 19th)
- Unit Five Test (Thursday, November 19th)
Additionally, remember that we’ll be in the Media Center tomorrow for a WebQuest, and I’ll be absent on Tuesday of next week for Model UN. (You’ll have a lot of work in my absence, so try not to get too excited.) Also, I’ll be teaching you how to write the third and final type of essay for this course on the 20th, so if you know you’re going to be absent that day in advance of Thanksgiving break, please let me know so that we can make arrangements.