Tonight, please read the two selections from the Tokugawa Edicts located below:
You will note that there are four questions following each of the passages; please fully answer the questions on a separate sheet of paper. They will be due at the start of class tomorrow.
Additionally, please be aware that you’ve got several things coming due relatively shortly:
- In-class DBQ (Friday, March 11th)
- Source Scavenger Hunt (Thursday, March 24th)
- Black Death DBQ Rewrite (Thursday, March 24th)
- Renaissance and Reformation WebQuest (Friday, March 18th)
- Unit Four Test (Friday, March 18th)
- In-class DBQ (Friday, March 25th)
For your Black Death DBQ rewrite, you will want to use the Black Death DBQ documents. Remember that you should take the comments you received on your first DBQ to heart, and try to avoid making the same mistakes a second time.