Nope, we’re not done yet, guys! Remember, you’ve got some big stuff coming up this week:
- Bonus Film Review (Monday, May 16th)
- Final Exam (Tuesday, May 17th)
- Final Narrative Paper (Wednesday, May 18th)
… so hopefully you’re using your time wisely this weekend. Additionally, we’ll be working in class every day next week (except Tuesday when we take our final) so that you can have time to create your museum exhibits. If you were absent, please download the instructions below and read over the PowerPoint– your groups are included in the PPT.
- Final Exam Review Project (Instructions)
- Final Exam Review Project_Rubrics
- Final Review Project (PPT– groups and examples included)
Remember to bring in materials to work with, if you think you’ll need art supplies! You’re welcome to store things in my room while we work.